Saturday, October 24, 2009

IS THERE REALLY AN OBAMA MOMS RETURN TO SCHOOL GRANTS PROGRAM?

I have heard a lot about the "Return To School" grants program that Obama has been pushing. Well, let me rephrase that: I thought I had heard about it but know I wonder whether it really exists. I don't think there is anything anywhere that can officially be called Obama financial aid for moms.

I set out to try to find out more about this program and as the Internet is the fastest way to investigate these things, I did a lot of Google searches. I was looking for some official website or news story from a real news source that could shed some light about anything related to return to school for moms grants or loans.

What I found was absolutely nothing official at all. There were many articles written by normal people about this so-called program but all of them were really dancing around the subject and gave no specifics.

Usually when you search for something that is real and official, you will find real news articles about it from Fox, MSN, or some other source. You might also find a government website ending in .gov which will give you more information.

However, in searching for anything related to Obama grants for moms and a moms return to school grants program, I found nothing at all and I searched many different similar searches. This leads me to believe that there really is no such type of loan and it is all just made up. Probably President Obama did utter the words "moms return to school" somewhere in one of his speaches and somehow people latched on to it and now it has taken on a life of its own.

I may be wrong about this and there might really be some new back to school for moms grant but I sure can't find anything official about it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment